Ladies, Time To Get Your Sexy On!
Life has been hitting me a little harder lately, so I know it’s definitely time to take a break. I’ll catch back up with you in August. Yes, I too sometimes have difficult days; but they’re difficult because of the meaning I give to them, and yes, I’m the only one who can give meaning to my day. But I wanted to leave you with some of the things I’m doing and thinking about, that keep me going strong.
Ladies, Time To Get Your Sexy On
I hate Austin traffic! For those of you who know me, you know driving is not my idea of a fun time; I much prefer reliable public transportation, like trains. But lately, drivers who don’t use their signals; drivers who weave and drift because, even though it’s illegal, they’re still on their cells; or drivers who refuse to follow any road signs – they’re all on my sh*tlist. And that’s not good – Time to get them all off.
What about you? What do you need to get off your sh*tlist so you can get your sexy on?
I’m not talking about sexy in the traditional sense. I’m also not talking about sex. Believe me, when you’re stressed and feeling stuck, sex and intimacy aren’t even in your vocabulary. Why? Your body knows this is no time to ovulate. But I digress.
I’m talking about what helps you feel confident, powerful, and in control?
Getting your sexy on means you have self-respect; you don’t let what others do influence how you feel or what you do. It also means you’re exciting and dynamic, you love and take care of yourself, you’re comfortable with yourself, plus you can make heads turn when you walk into a room. It’s not necessarily about how you look though. Although looking good can definitely help boost self-esteem and increase confidence. It’s an attitude that says:
“I’m in charge here. I know what I want. And I can make the right decisions to get me there”.
Think you’re ready to get your sexy on? A few questions for you:
1. Are you in touch with how you feel, body, mind, and spirit, right now?
Take a few moments and do a self-inventory.
2. Do you want to have a different, better quality of life?
In other words, are you ready to get unstuck so you can feel calm, confident, in control, empowered?
3. Do you know what could be keeping you from not moving forward as fast as you’d like? Something at work? All your friends are somewhere else? An attitude that doesn’t uplift you?
4. Are you ready to say GOODBYE to whatever is holding you back and HELLO to what you truly want?
Depending on how you answered AND if you’re ready to get sexy on, I’ve got 3 easy ideas:
1. Get your body moving to decrease your stress hormones, and increase the ones that make you feel really good by putting on your favorite jam and settin’ the floor on fire.
2. Keep your groove goin’ by doing something fun and physical with your friends. You’ll come away refreshed, energized, and feeling more connected.
3. Show stress the door by starting a walking group at your office. Get your boss on board with this; invite them to join you and make this a daily event.
So for this month and June, what will you do to get your sexy on?
As always, I’m here to help you create a life of calm, confidence, and maybe a little badassery. If you’re ready to do that or even just considering it, call me at 512.680.2874 for a free 15-minute ‘Calming Conversation’ and let’s see where it takes us.
And thank you, for letting me stay in touch with you.